Saturday, February 7, 2009

catching up


NOT SURE WHAT TO CATCH UP ON; we have been rather slow here weather chilly; not much activity; Last Saturday we had visitors Bruno, Wayne and Wendy to our neck of the state; we ate at our favorite Pizza place and really enjoyed their visit; Friday was our yard sale here nothing for me to sell but I helped::: This weekend is the SPECKLED PERCH FESTIVAL we went to the parade this morning and blinked and almost missed it!!!!! then we had a funnellcake and listened to some music before we walked around the craft tents; Today I finally shed my jeans and I am in capris yeah finally temps will climb the next few days just in time for Lori and Rand's arrival; my bronchitis is better and DW only had a cold so we are on the mend; went to the MOOSE today the first time in weeks;;

No comments: